Goodwill Intervention - Request Removal of Late Payments

A great place to find free credit improvement letters.

Moderator: Credit Experts

Goodwill Intervention - Request Removal of Late Payments

Postby Credit Expert » September 4th, 2008, 12:29 pm

Free Credit Letter Template: Goodwill Intervention - Request Removal of Late Payments

This credit letter is to: Request creditor to adjust account. Best used with minor late payments such as 30 days late.

------------------------------ Begin Credit Letter Here

Dear __Creditor Name__:

I am writing a letter about my experience with you that is a mixture of a grateful "thank-you" and a pressing request concerning a Charge Card tradeline in my credit files that I would like to have revised.

Several years I experienced a problem... ____________________________________________________________

I became disorganized with respect to, as you saw, making timely payments with you. I fully recognize my responsibility with respect to payable accounts and have worked diligently to rehabilitate my relationship with you since that time.

To be honest, that year was a "wake-up" call for me regarding fiscal organization. Since then I believe I have learned the essential organizational and financial management principles I desperately needed at that point. Thankfully, responsible credit management is now reflected in my credit records which are excellent. I wish to thank you for renewing your confidence in me and for giving me a second chance at a relationship with you, one that I am determined to keep spotless.

We are about to shop for a mortgage, and it has come to my attention that the late notations from you may preclude me from taking full advantage of the very lowest interest rates now available. Since those notations do not reflect my current status with you, I am requesting that you give me a second chance at a positive credit rating by revising those tradelines. Your customer service representative suggested that I write you for a "goodwill adjustment." I sincerely hope that there is redemption with you and I beg you for such consideration. Please let me know if any additional documentation would assist in reaching a positive outcome, and I thank you again for the time you have spent reading this letter.

Very Truly Yours,

------------------------------- End Credit Letter Here

Relevant Tags: free credit letter, goodwill intervention, consumer help, fdcpa, fair debt collection practices act, free credit help, credit help, downloadable credit letter, remove late pay, credit dispute letter, credit template, free credit sample letter, credit reports, equifax, transunion, experian, late credit account, delete tradeline, credit repair bbb, fair credit reporting act violation, creditor letter, fcra violation, credit repair, debt settle, credit assistance network,
Corey Gray, Credit Analyst & Founder
Credit Assistance Network Inc.

1 (800) 811-3078
1 (800) 315-0740

E-Mail: Help@CreditAgenda.com
Home: www.CreditAgenda.com

Have you found this page to be helpful?
Please share with your friends on StumbleUpon with the "SU" button below.
Credit Expert
Credit Improvement

Return to Free Credit Letters